PeopleConnect is hiring for our People Search Division as our business is GROWING!!! We are looking for a highly motivated Media Coordinator to support all aspects of our Performance Marketing teams. Are you passionate about digital marketing and excited to learn more and continue growing in this dynamic profession? Would you like to be part of a leading-edge performance marketing team in a highly successful growing tech company? If so, then this may be the opportunity for you.
PeopleConnect People Search is an award-winning web development company with over 15 million customers nationwide. Our cutting-edge technology connects, informs and protects people — both online and off. Our websites are consistently ranked in the top 500 top traffic sites in the US. Our products have been featured on the Discovery Channel, Mashable, Vice, Entrepreneur, Business Insider — and even made a cameo in a Disney animated comedy! A pioneer of new ideas, we’re constantly looking to develop and deploy innovative strategies and solutions. Our people and culture are second to none: we’re innovative, creative, collaborative and talented. We work hard, play hard, and together — we work magic!
Our San Diego state-of-the-art office has stunning views of beautiful downtown, Petco Park and the Harbor. Our dog-friendly office is packed with snacks and crazy-good perks (like free massages, kombucha on tap, free catered lunches, ping pong, video games, offsite team events and more)! We offer a highly competitive salary + bonus package, 100% company paid health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), UNLIMITED vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Student Loan Repayment Program, 529 Education Savings Plan, Training/Education Reimbursement, free Gym Membership, Paid Parking and 401k Plan with Company Match. Check us out here!
You already have basic digital media marketing planning/buying knowledge, skills and experience and are hungry to learn more and continue growing in your career. You are highly organized and have a penchant for details. You are analytical, collaborative, creative and data driven. You are curious about the customer acquisition journey and technology. You are excited by the possibility of becoming an integral part of an awesome team of performance driven marketing professionals!
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assist the Performance Marketing team with all executional aspects of campaign management processes including creating/running reports, working with media vendors, trafficking creative, optimizing media and coordinating campaign efforts internally.
- Responsible for assisting Digital Media Buyers with day-to-day planning, execution, optimization and project management of digital media plans and campaigns.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with vendors, publishers, creative content resources, third-party agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with Digital Media buying and Content teams to contribute towards the success of campaigns and always on paid media efforts, including copywriting and link building.
- Create/generate supporting documentation for post-campaign presentations (such as PowerPoint) and provide insights to teams.
- Support Digital Media Buyers by helping to define target audience strategies and tactics to maximize economic outcomes of digital media campaigns.
- Responsible for invoice management including tracking, verifying for accuracy, facilitating corrections and submission to accounting for processing.
- Pull data and run reports used for forecasting and marketing analytics.
- Work with Legal for ad-copy review, revise ad-copy as directed.
- Manage digital asset library to maintain current, organized and legally compliant ad-copy and other digital assets.
- Utilize Google Analytics data to identify trends and insights into website visitor behavior, traffic patterns, order volume, sales conversions, navigation behavior, product selection etc. in support of ongoing marketing optimization efforts. Report trends/insights weekly to Marketing and Brand Management teams.
- Continuously stay up-to-date and actively leverage industry best practices.
- Continuously grow/learn/use knowledge and understanding of current topics in media, analytics, tools and technologies related to marketing teams’ core responsibilities.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, Advertising (or equivalent Digital Marketing Certification).
- 1-2 years’ experience (and/or internship) in digital media planning/buying with a focus on direct response marketing goals.
- Working knowledge/understanding of digital marketing terminology, processes and practices.
- Working knowledge of Google Ads or other ad platforms.
- Proficient skills using Google Analytics, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Some experience with Photoshop highly desired.
- Solid project management skills, consistent follow-through, strong organizational & time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and balance time across multiple brands and internal initiatives on a daily basis.
- Must be highly accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to successfully work cross-functionally and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Able to work collaboratively with management and peers.
- Strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, driven and self-motivated.
- Strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
Note for Principle Agencies - Principle agents should not forward resumes to PeopleConnect. PC will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes submitted from agencies without a prior written and signed agreement and authorized job order for this position in place.