PeopleConnect is hiring for our Classmates Division!
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, email leader who is not afraid to think outside the box to deliver best in class email experiences as Senior Marketing Manager, Email. In this senior-level role, you will be responsible for defining and executing on the email program’s strategic vision and plans, managing our reputation, and driving engaging customer experiences throughout the entire customer journey. In collaboration with other key Marketing team members, you will also be responsible for financial and operational goal setting and achievement.
Classmates is the leading online social network service in the United States for bringing high school alumni together. Classmates serves over 70 million members and enables its users to find and reconnect with high school friends. In addition to facilitating connections with high school friends, Classmates also features the largest library of digitized yearbooks available anywhere on the Internet, to help members reconnect, reminisce, engage, and plan reunions with alumni.
While our current work arrangements are remote during the pandemic, our office is located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, a few blocks from Pike Place Market with easy access to many public transportation options. We offer a competitive salary + bonus package, 100% company paid health insurance for employee plans, Unlimited Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, and 401k Plan with Company Match.
- Provide thought leadership & strategic vision to Email Team. Utilizing insights and customer data, lead the development and optimization of lifecycle communications for key customer segments, continuously aiming to drive revenue, engagement, loyalty, and an increase in lifetime value.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to email team members, while acting as SME for email across the company. Represent email in all program related conversations, meetings, and brainstorms, including changes to the business, strategy, product, and brand.
- Continuously improve the program capabilities & development/deployment process. Be proactive, creative, & collaborative in defining and driving the growth and enhancements of our cutting-edge email delivery system. Working closely with Engineering leads to build a product roadmap that is consistent with strategic vision and goals.
- Own and manage our email deliverability, following best practices, staying on top of new technology and trends, and consistently testing new ways to resurrect and engage users.
- Establish a rigorous test & learn approach, experimenting with content, cadence, segmentation, and timing to constantly improve results.
- Create, measure, and regularly report on KPIs. Understand what drives our email program performance and health, & build roadmaps needed to achieve email and company goals. Own & manage forecasts, communicating performance regularly to senior management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience leading lifecycle, email, or engagement marketing
- Successful track record of developing and executing successful retention, engagement, and resurrection strategies, including measuring and delivering on targets
- Extensive experience in email deliverability, balancing trying new ideas with reputation management
- Experience gathering and using customer insights and data to drive communication strategy via tools like Google Analytics, Microstrategy, etc
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Previous experience with online subscription models preferred
- BA/BS or similar education/experience
Local area candidates are encouraged to apply, and please note we are not able to offer visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp-corp arrangements.
PeopleConnect, Inc. dba Classmates is an equal opportunity employer.