PeopleConnect is hiring for our Classmates Division!
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, energetic leader with strong technical and data skills to join our small, agile Acquisitions team and bring new, fresh ideas. As Marketing Manager, Digital Media, you will be responsible for new user growth strategy for Classmates.com. You have a passion for digital marketing including paid search, affiliate relationships, SEO, and love thinking outside the box to achieve goals and create compelling customer experiences. You will manage the A/B testing of the onboarding flows and work cross functionality with Development, Creative, Email, and Product teams to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals.
Classmates is the premier online, social, and mobile destination for reconnecting with the people from your high school years. Classmates offers the largest digitized collection of high school yearbooks online, with over 310,000 available to view, tag, sign, and share, and has the most comprehensive directory of high schools and class lists from the 1940s to today.
While our current work arrangements are remote during the pandemic, our office is located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, a few blocks from Pike Place Market with easy access to many public transportation options. We offer a competitive salary + bonus package, 100% company paid health insurance for employee plans, Unlimited Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, and 401k Plan with Company Match.
- Drive the strategy and growth of paid digital channels for new customer acquisition, finding creative media solutions to effectively drive channel optimization, balancing day to day operations while assisting with development of the long term customer acquisition strategy. Motivate, inspire, and propel our SEM agency & partnerships, balancing scale, quality, and cost.
- Ensure technical set up is optimal. Apply deep technical understanding of tracking, variables and pixels, set up, and reporting on campaigns. Continuously raise the bar on attribution metrics and develop new/better standards to effectively measure campaign success.
- Focus on metrics and reporting. You will develop, deploy, analyze and disseminate comprehensive reporting on channel and campaign effectiveness as you manage to company and team goals. Balance growing established channels with testing new avenues for diversification, and optimize spend across portfolio.
- Deliver forecast and manage KPIs, providing regular performance updates. Communicate shifting recommendations to senior management when necessary, including details on trends impacting traffic volumes & quality, and action items.
- Manage cross-functional relationships. Partner with cross-functional teams as the subject matter expert to help them drive high impact digital campaigns. Build detailed requirements for projects, collaborating with Engineering, BA, & Creative to plan, execute, and measure.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of paid digital marketing experience
- SEO experience preferred
- Conversion flow testing experience, including developing and running A/B
- Previous experience with online subscriptions/registration models with an understanding of LTV and optimizing media to drive revenue
- Knowledge of tools used for ad-serving and campaign management, including pixels, tracking and reporting
- Understanding of site analytics platforms, with specific experience in Google Analytics
- Extensive experience in managing 3rd party partner, agencies, publishers, etc.
- BA/BS is required or similar education/experience
Local area candidates are encouraged to apply, and please note we are not able to offer visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp-corp arrangements.
PeopleConnect, Inc. dba Classmates is an equal opportunity employer.