*Only local candidates will be considered for this role
PeopleConnect is hiring for our Classmates Division!
We are looking for a Senior Forecasting & Analytics Manager to serve as a collaborative advisor to finance and business stakeholders by owning and evangelizing all aspects of the forecast process. Using your expertise to identify and forecast key business metrics and perform scenario analyses critical in the business planning process. You’ll lead the entire forecast process as you build, implement and continuously improve reporting, forecast models and related processes. You’ll also partner with business stakeholders to understand their needs, interpret business trends, and deliver insightful financial and business reporting, adhoc analyses, and business deep-dives. Your efforts will help the Business Intelligence team partner with business in driving a culture empowered by data-driven insights and decisions. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator who is a proactive, creative, highly-analytical, and detail-oriented self-starter.
Our Business Intelligence team bridges technology and the business by delivering all forecast, reporting and adhoc analysis needs, providing key insights critical to driving the success of the business. We advocate on the business’ behalf in order to make sure strong data structures are in place to drive data-driven business decision-making.
Classmates is the leading online social network service in the United States for bringing high school alumni together. Classmates serves over 70 million members and enables its users to find and reconnect with high school friends. In addition to facilitating connections with high school friends, Classmates also features the largest library of digitized yearbooks available anywhere on the Internet, to help members reconnect, reminisce, engage, and plan reunions with alumni.
- Lead and own all forecasting models & processes: research tools/methods, implement new models/processes, and continuously optimize to fit business needs
- Serve as internal consultant, providing data-based recommendations and guidance to business stakeholders on our most critical forecasting projects across functional teams and industries
- Lead development and delivery of creative solutions for BI tools, reporting, forecasting and ad-hoc analysis, working collaboratively with relevant stakeholders and the BI team
- Act as a data evangelist for the business and help the BI team level-up business users’ data and analytics literacy, advocating data education and increasing user adoption of self-service tools
- Lead the measurement of overall business units’ health and proactively identify key areas to use analytics deep-dives to uncover additional business insights
- Drive efforts to continually improve and evolve KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reporting packages and processes; Leading efforts to identify and define new metrics to improve business decisions in all areas of the business and get stakeholder buyoff
- Define and build reporting solutions effective in tracking, analyzing and optimizing business performance in areas such as acquisition partner efficiency, marketing spend, advertising, site marketing, and the impact of A/B testing
- Present conclusions and recommendations to decision-makers up to C-level executives, applying storytelling strategies appropriately matched to the audience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in the areas of forecasting, reporting, financial analysis, analytics or Business Intelligence, preferably in a subscription, eCom or SaaS business – internet-specific data analysis experience a huge plus
- Experience with advanced forecasting and analytics concepts, practices, and procedures such as scenario analysis, return on investment, Lifetime Value (LTV), and root-cause analysis
- Familiarity with statistical methods such as regression analysis, statistical significance, etc
- Expert level experience using tools such as Excel to analyze data and ability to organize and present findings in a clear, concise format for business owners and executives
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI, Oracle, MicroStrategy, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in internet marketing, test & learn frameworks a strong plus
- SQL skills preferred
- Experience in Cognos or similar platforms preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, marketing, statistics, economics, or related field, or equivalent. Advanced degree (MBA, Masters) is a strong plus
PeopleConnect, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer